My iPhone is at 90% capacity. But WHAT APPS can I DELETE to make space?! I separated them into categories so I can decide.
- Messages / Contacts / Phone / Facetime: Obviously.
- Camera: Obviously.
- Photos: Obviously.
- Clock: Alarm clock, stop watch for breath holding contests, etc.
- Reminders: Pay rent. Pregame bowling (RIP).
- Google Maps: I don’t even have a car.
- Notes: To-do lists, COD game-by-game K/Ds.
- Calculator: Getting the cumulative K/D ratio on my COD sessions.
- Weather: Boxers AND shorts or just shorts?
- Calendar: This is actually useless and I deleted it after typing this.
- Health: Just to brag about footsteps.
- Compass: I’ve never used this but it feels like it may save my life some day.
- Find My iPhone: Same as above.
- Gmail / Outlook: Gotta stay connected.
The Added Essentials
- Spotify: Would honestly pay $100 a month for Premium.
- Venmo: Want me to pay for it and you just Venmo me?
- Lyft / Uber: WHO’S CALLIN’ IT?
- Mighty: My cuck fake iPod that I run with (it’s actually awesome).
- Chess.com: I do the daily chess puzzles every single day.
- Instagram: It’s embarrassing. I just look at attractive women, great guitarists, and NBA stats.
- Twitter: Even without sports, as long as DJT is tweeting this is a must.
- Facebook / Messanger: Zuckerberg.
- Snapchat: People laugh at this but I literally have like six extra friends because of this.
- Hinge: Fewer people are interested in a man with cats than I thought.
- GroupMe: No clue what to do with this.
- Slack: Useless.
Good Every Now and Then
- ESPN: NOT RIGHT NOW AM I RIGHT??
- Yahoo Fantasy: NOT RIGHT NOW AM I RIGHT??
- PNC: I’ve only gotten two pay checks this year BUT mobile deposit is clutch.
I Just Have These to Look Cool
- GuitarTuna: Insta-panty-dropper.
- Coinbase: What’s the opposite of an insta-panty-dropper?
- SportsAction: Spreads, moneylines, parlays, underdogs, all that good stuff.
- Fanduel Sportsbook: If you can’t play online blackjack at a moment’s notice, what’s the point of living?
- Betterment: Whenever anyone asks “how can you make money selling tools…?” I show them my BETTERMENT ACCOUNT.
- TouchTunes: This came in handy ONE TIME on a first date. She said Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground was her favorite song ever and I played it without telling her. It’s the only reason she went on a second date with me. We went on four dates and she said “If you told me you didn’t see us being in a relationship in the future then I’d stop seeing you.” I basically loled at her and said “ahhhh let’s move on” then texted her the next day saying I didn’t see us being in a relationship but I’d still hang out if she wanted to and she never talked to me again.
So based on all of that above, I really don’t think I can delete any of these apps.