I haven’t felt more isolated in my views ever. When I go to post updates on what I’m seeing, I come off as a white supremacist, from white privilege, or unhumanitarian. Do you know what happens when people feel like they can’t share their views? They stop. This is what the people who are going to argue against what I’m about to write want.
7 Indisputable Facts
7. Defund the Police is Not the Answer – If you treat police like they aren’t important, they won’t do their job well. If you think citizens will do the job better than “authority”, you’re an idiot. There are less people becoming officers because they are getting such little respect and who blames them? Citizens get up in arms because of isolated incidents and then cry how the police is aiming to do more harm than good. There was a 33% increase in homicides last year. I would never vote for an authoritarian state, but if the people are going to run rampant without intervention, I don’t believe that’s much better.
6. CNN is a Joke – I lean right, but the undercover report posted below shows a news agency that isn’t interested in truth. It’s not like this manipulative information is a secret, but to think that you’re watching honest reporting is laughable. I’m sure Fox News does the exact same garbage, but this type of news is why America is so damaged. People want this to support their viewpoints.
5. Biden is Too Old – He makes America look like you can steal our lunch money because we’re too weak to fight back. He can’t be the guy steering the ship because he doesn’t understand the controls. I played a guy in chess who told me he’d slit my throat in a dark alley and that America is a weakening country. He was from Uzbekistan! Where’s the respect?
Robin Williams knew this long ago.
4. YouTube Censorship is Questionable – I hate to say this one is wrong because companies should be able to deliver the content they want to. I’m not certain how free speech runs against private enterprise. All I know is that if YouTube doesn’t like your message, they take it down. This is dangerous. This is controlling media. Controlling media leads to bad results like less thinking and more group think. Very dangerous. The latest example was them taking down a video with Florida governor Ron DeSantis with his Covid scientists.
3. You’ll Pay For Stimulus – The Federal Debt is at 28 trillion. Currently, It’s the highest debt to GDP ratio (129%) in the last 100 years of American history. China’s is 45%. US Politicians throw around trillions of dollars like it’s going out of style. I’m not sure there is any intention of ever paying it back. The best way to get it back is to take it from the citizens who work hard to earn it. They’ll get it back one way or another and we’ll all pay. These markets are floating on a plate of sand.
2. Wearing Your Mask While Vaccinated is Cuckoo – If there are people who are worried about getting Covid, they can wear their mask. If you’ve been vaccinated, you’re told that you won’t get sick and die but you can still spread it. This is who knows thinking because you’ll be wearing your mask until you die. I’m fully supportive of wearing a mask in someone else’s establishment such as their business or Uber. There has to be an end to this.
1. What Happened to the Flu? – It went away during Covid. Lucky us! Don’t piss on me and tell me it’s raining. For 10 years straight, there were averages between 11,000 to 95,000 deaths per year. This year there was hardly any. It’s total bullshit. Stats. I don’t know what it means, but if Covid deaths are being counted as flu deaths, would you think differently about all this?
According to CDC, the hospitalization rate for the 2020-21 flu season in America was just 0.7 per 100,000 people (it was 69 in 2019)—the lowest since the agency started tracking flu data in 2005. In fact, over the course of the last flu season, there was just one pediatric flu death—compared to 196 in the 2019-20 flu season.