Love Island is over.
The Bachelor is over.
Love is Blind is about to be over.
Meghan and I are completely out of shows to watch and with a newly acquired HBO Max account, we’re considering diving into Succession.
I know absolutely nothing about this show. My one sentence guess would be – a rich family trying to out scheme each other.
But I’ve heard enough critics shit their pants over it so we’re considering making it our next show.
To those who have watched, is it worth it?
Here’s a quick rundown of some recent shows I’ve watched and my thoughts to see if they align well with Succession:
- The White Lotus – Probably my favorite show of all time.
- Last Of Us – Watched half of it. Mildly entertaining but not enough juice to finish it.
- Stranger Things – Did not enjoy. Too scripted.
- The Haunting of Hill House – Very good. I like scary things and this was super well done.
- The Haunting of Bly Manner – Not as good. Kind of a boring love story.
- The Patient – Slow but I liked the message.
Before we dive into four seasons, I want to consult the readers. Is it as good as they say, or is there something better?